Today I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Alex over at Traveling in Your Twenties. First off, thanks to Alex for the nomination: on his blog, he’s been talking about his birthright trip to Israel, which has been really cool to read about. Great work! Before I can accept the award, though, I have to do a couple of things. So, here it goes.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Nominate 15 people for the award and let them know they have been nominated
- Write 7 facts about yourself
For my seven facts:
- I’m definitely a polyglot: I’m a Romance Languages major, studying Spanish and Italian. I can order coffee in Portuguese (but only a certain latte from Red Barn in Westborough), and I’m learning Japanese this summer through Mango–side note, Bowdoin students can use this awesome language learning service for free through the library’s website.
- I’d love to do a triathlon soon–I’ve run two half marathons, I swim, and I’ve started biking a lot more lately.
- I’m a list fiend and have a whole book filled with different lists: to-do lists, travel lists, best of lists, pet peeve lists, the list goes on (no pun intended).
- I also have a really nerdy thing for stamps and badges. I get really excited when I get my passport stamped (so getting a visa was a whole new story), and I loved Foursquare before Swarm came out because of all the badges you’d get for visiting different places.
- The TV show Endurance was my biggest obsession in middle school
- “German” and “elegiac” are two of my favorite words.
- Non vedo l’ora di andare in Italia di nuovo quest’autunno.
Now, for my nominations:
- Cooking with Cara
- Diverting Journeys
- Coffee and Lipstick
- Ellis Goes on Holiday
- Roam About Mike
- Often Offshore
- Kaylen’s Kitchen
- A Drifter Off to See the World
- Little Red’s Well
- Travel Bug: Little Emily on the Prairie
- Confessions of a Nomad
- Exploration Vacation